1. Plastics, polymers, resins: a necessary evil ?
2. "Do-it-yourself" detection of leaching polymers I.
1. Invisalign revisited.
Are the "Do-it-yourself" tests questionable?
2. "Do-it-yourself" detection of leaching polymers II.
1. Shining...without electropolishing.
2. Polishing without metal loss: centrifugal tumbling.
1. "The Orthodontic Materials Insider" is now fifteen years...
2. Do adhesives and sealants really seal the bracket's pad? I. Corrosion
The Adhesive Remnant Index as a tool to evaluate the bond strength
of direct bonding brackets.
friction (Use of a deadened coil spring scale
to measure bracket friction).
Ortho-Cycle's Silver Anniversary
1. A new and simple way to evaluate slot size.
2. Titles of past articles in Ortho-Cycle's newsletter.
1. CE Mark in orthodontics.Is it worth to have it?
2. Bracket's shape influences friction.
Reader's comments on our newsletter.
1. We got an ISO 9002 certification; you may have to get it too
2. Do you really know the resins you use? Bis GMA (Cytotoxicity, mutagenicity,
carcinogenicity, oestrogen-icity, hydrophilicity).
1. The Congress laughs, sings and dances
( An analysis of the
impact of the Invisalign system).
2. Current prescriptions, centrals to II-nd bicuspids. (Torques and angulations
for forty two prescriptions).
1. A "do-it-yourself" test detects heavy metal- leaching appliances
2. Bis GMA. Part II (Analysis of the no mix vs. two- parts
1. Devices suppressing appetite or limiting the ingestion of food: a review.
2. Leached nickel: an ISO simplified corrosion test.